My husband secretly dating/sleeping with a hot college girl. How can I confront him about this?

I know this from his co worker who is also my close friend.She told me that he has been chatting with that chick for few months.She sneaked his pc once while he wasn't at his table and found that they have been sexting and calling each other 'baby' Beside that he also showed me some signs that he is really cheating on me.He goes out every once or twice a week and came home late night.He won't pick up my calls if he was out.He won't let me check his phone.He often reject to have sex with me.He even shouted to me whenever I call him for some purposes.I feel so upset and insecure now.What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have enough evidence to see a lawyer. Get a divorce you silly moo.

• Exactly , I wouldn't follow the other persons advice regarding sleeping with other guys, personally think that's poor advice. Get yourself a divorce.

What Guys Said 3

• Lawyer up. Time to head to divorce court. Sorry.

• by sleeping with a hot college guy

• You should file a divorce now. It seems that he's not just sleeping with one college girl.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should leave the fu*king b*st**d.. what are you doing? you don't need someone who treats you like sh*t.. divorce him! Don't let him walk back in your life ever! Just be straight with him about it.. god some men are just a poor excuses for human beings!

• What are you waiting for Christmas.. go back to your moms! Just get away from that a**ho*e