Why is it wrong to be shallow in the dating world?

Why is it wrong to be shallow in the dating world? What do you consider shallow? Are you shallow?

For me, I think shallowness doesn't exist. It's not wrong to set standards, however high you want them

Happiness is key

I don't think I'm shallow, but many would consider me it

But to me, why would I be with someone I don't love, who doesn't meet my standards?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you. A big part of sexual attraction is someone's appearance. There is no changing that. And people who call it shallow are ignoring reality. Someone's looks is as important as their personality. No doubt.

What Guys Said 5

• We all have likes and dislikes. Common human nature

• It's wrong to be shallow since you'll be judged easily.

• don't see anything wrong with it, after all there has to be a sexual attraction

• Date whomever you want to date but don't go bitch to your friends you can't find some guy or how the series of relationships you have had turn out terrible.

• People get bitter that's why.

I think you should date whoever you want to date.

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone is shallow

• People tell me I'm shallow in my dating preferences all the time. I can't really help the type of person I'm attracted to, now can I?

• Hahah I have the same attuitude.