My best-friend is dating the guy I like, what should I do?

My so called best-friend knew I liked this guy, and

I've liked him for a while. She asked me if I still liked him & I said yes. She told me she liked him and that they were dating. I haven't talked to her since. I know I may be over exaggerating about not talking to her, but I really liked this guy and now she's dating him. She even ruined my chances with him by telling him stuff that I never said..like, "she said she hates you", "she said she could care less about you and she doesn't like you anymore"...i never said that, and she ruined all my chances with him and maybe stopped something that could have been. I don't know what to do, help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, I've been there and through it. Use this as evaluation of the people you call "friends". Just drop her, lose her number and for the guy drop him too. He is not worth your tears or your wonderful personality. There are way too many guys in this world that are single and might been made for you. Pick up your head and walk because if she was a friend, she wouldn't have done that.

Don't let them get to you and don't think of what might have been if you two were together. It will bring more pain than needed. Trust me, I had a friend who did the same thing but she slept with him and told me about then laughed. It was a learning experience that helps in the long run.

Learn from this because later in life it will help you see who your real friends are and when its time your man will come for you and you'll know. This guy isn't it because he is thinking with his d***.

What Guys Said 1

• Drop her like a bad habit. She'll get hers. Spruce yourself up and find another guy and another friend.

What Girls Said 2

• ..She's a b**ch,and real friends don't do that,I say confront her,confront the guy,it doesn't matter if your scared to tell him of the situation of your feelings,you go for it,because the reason she took him even though she was considered a friend is "well she didn't do anything,she didn't try to get with him,she didn't put up a fight,she's weak and scared as heck,he's mine now"

and I know this because I say the same thing,but I would never do that to my friend,even when I have a chance and even when I know I could steal him away.

• OMG! SHE IS EVIL! SPAWN OF SATAN! Wow that is really low. I say you either talk to him one on one and clear the air in person. Or send him a message somehow.

I knew a girl that purposefully would date all her cousins exes just to piss her off. I don't understand people like that. Seems to me like she is only dating him to smite you.