Girls how do you vary in your responses to texts with guys you like vs. just friends with?

Like if a guy you like texts you what differences are there in the response to that vs if a guy who you were just friends with texts you? More smileys or longer texts or more questions or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dong give long texts to a guy I like if I can, but I give smileys and try to be flirty. If not then I will just stick to normal subjects with a guy friend and wouldn't initiate a conversation.

What Girls Said 2

• When a guy I like is texting I seem to put more smiley faces in there, I ask questions to keep a conversation going too. If I'm not interested in him then I will just let the conversation die, maybe not even text back for hours. The guy I like? I'll respond to him right away :)

• with guys I like I will have long conversations ith friends I will eventually have to go and usually we just talk about plans we are making and have a reason for talking other than just getting to know each other.

What Guys Said 0