How do I text him right?

I got his number the last day of school! When I text him he doesn't text back until the next day, but once we start talking we can't stop. How can we talk so much in person and in text, but he never likes the start texting or respond to my first text? And they say never text a guy twice in a row, why not? I mean I understand don't be a stalker but come on?!

01

Most Helpful Guy

• What you are doing seems fine. He either has a very busy life or does not like you a whole lot if he waits a day to respond (if this happens 3+ times). Some guys are shy/intimidated to start texting first. But he might also lack interest. Don't text twice unless you urgently need to get something across and you don't mind looking impatient.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0