Guys: would you kiss a girl you didn't have feelings for?

This one guy I'm talking to is so confusing so I was wondering, do guys kiss, cuddle, and hold hands with a girl you have no interest in?! He would kiss me on the forehead, playfully hit me, bite me etc. what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I would - if I was bored and she was there.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, this guy probably likes you, but don't count on any deeper emotions. We don't develop strong feelings very quickly, at least not most of the guys I know. But when we do no questions about our feelings are necessary!

• well kissing can also just be for turning on

so if I'm having sex with someone who I don't have feelings for, sure ill kiss, itll give arousal and itll be part of the whole experience so

• I would only kiss a girl I have feeligns for.

• we don't need to have feelings for a girl to kiss her or have sex with her. The only requirement is that we're attracted to her.

• I agree, but would you tell a girl you like her just to get to have sex with her?

• lol. would a guy lie to get laid? yes of course.

that doesn't mean every guy does or every guy who says he likes you is lying just to get in your pants.

• Well that don't work on me I've been told I like you and I love you. Lets put it this way if that girl you were pursuing just for sex didn't give you any, would you keep trying to sleep with her or just move on to one that will sleep with u?

What Girls Said 1

• Unfortunately for guys and some girls, emotions do not have to be present for sexual activities.

I've kissed many men I did not want to be with.

Ask him his intentions. Never assume or you risk disappointment.