Is it normal for my boyfriend to look at glamour models on instagram twitter etc?

I'm 5 months pregnant and we've been together for 3 years, we have had issues in the past and he's been online dating websites. We live together. When we argue I check his phone as that is when I worry he will get up to something he doesn't. One of the glamour models he looks at regularly lives locally and he used to babysit her. as far as I know they are not in touch now. I know I shouldn't check his phone and I have been working on not doing it as it makes me feel worse but sometimes I feel weak and have to do it. I want to speak to him about it but if I tell him it will open a whole can of worms. He is quite fiery and argumentative. I just can't bear the fact of him looking at other girls and fancying them more than me. I think I'm quite attractive but I don't have big boobs like these glamour models. I feel betrayed and let down by him and I just can't get over it. Help and advice please :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think honestly your pregnancy might be getting to you. If you've always felt this way perhaps it may be some form of self-esteem breakdown. The only reason I don't point fingers at your husband right away is because of how you worded your predicament.

I mean "It is normal" would be the regular answer but at the same time I'm curious if you have reason to believe ( by pattern ) that he would be off-kilter. I mean do what you do to give yourself peace of mind; normally I'd wag my finger and say "Bad Woman!" for snooping but hey, you do it and you'll be that much happier and you're pregnant so ... Kudos to you on keeping the stress and anxiety that was probably latent or less intense down.

Anything for your offspring! Literally.

What Guys Said 2

• It's quite normal.

• Of course it's normal.

It's also normal that when you're pregnant you feel like you're fat and undesireable.

These things happen.

What Girls Said 1

• He's looking at pictures of models? With clothes on? Please . . . guys are visual sexual creatures. He shouldn't have been playing around on dating websites . . but as far as looking at pictures of attractive women? Harmless, you need to find a way to move on from this. There is really nothing to talk about with him regarding this matter . . he isn't doing anything wrong. Looking is OK, touching is not. This is the rule we've established between my fiance and I. If he was actually contacting these people or trying to meet them in person, I'd be concerned, but it doesn't sound like that is the case. You're probably feeling vulnerable in your present state but you've been with him for 3 years, haven't you developed any trust? It was your choice to stay with him after dating website issue, which means you get over it and don't hold it against him.