Decoding guys' texts...

SOO I hooked up with this guy the other night, and he seems really cool and I would like to hang out/ hook up with him again. I got his number from his friend and texted him and said that I had fun the other night and we should do it again sometime.. and he said "I had a lot of fun too lol" and then I said well you have my number now so text me if you ever wanna hang out again and he texted back.. "ok for sure"...should I expect a text from him? or is he not into it?

help!

Most Helpful Guy

• "I had a lot of fun too lol" "ok for sure"

If that was me saying that I can 100% say you will not see me again, though every guy is different. I still wouldn't get your hopes to high up. Give him a week or two if you don't hear anything move on..

What Guys Said 5

• I am not sure what his messages seem to mean, but if he does contact you, it will be for a booty call and nothing else.

• Lol calm down

It means that he will, all you have to do is hope that something better doesn't show up :)

Relax and remain confident

• Yes, expect a text from him.

• Difficult to say.

• There is no decoding necessary.

He meant what he said.

What Girls Said 3

• It's strange he didn't give you his number.

But now that you have it, all I can say is time will tell.

If he doesn't message you to hang out again,

Text him and ask him, "what is he doing ________ day?"

If he doesn't try to reconnect with you, then actions speak louder than words

And he didn't interested.If that is the case, move on from him and invest your time

In someone well worth it.

• Hard to say though it will be only for sex if he does.

I think if he really wanted to hang out he would have said "how about _____?"

• He probably will contact you, but don't expect more than a booty call.