Will he get over it?

My boyfreind and I have been together for over 6 month,we both turned 18 on may,am his first love,first girlfreind,first kiss and the only girl he ever had feelings for,he and I were kind of shy at the begining of the relationship but not anymore,so my quetion is will he get over me?,( he's alse my first but he's not my first kiss)

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't know anything about you or your boyfriend. And even if we did we would not be able to predict the future about what happens between you two.

Live in the now and appreciate what you have instead of worrying what the future may bring. That's my advice.

What Guys Said 3

• Usually the first is the hardest to forget, but he should still be able to "get over you". In other words, he may recall moments with you every now and then in silence, but it will not (or rather, it should not) affect his relationships with other girls in the future.

• Yes, he can get over you I guess, Most of the guys can. If he can't, you will realized soon by his behavior.

• Yes, he will get over it.

What Girls Said 0