Do women string along several guys and wait for the best deal?

Went on a fun date for 6 hours and she was texting me before I got home. We texted and talked throughout the week and she cancelled on a date last minute on me. She was so apologetic she was almost begging for another date and wanted to reschedule. Due to prior engagements I couldnt. She contact me again a few days later saying how much she wants to get together and we agreed to get together later in the week. She said she call me on a certain day and has not. I also coudlnt make an original date and she was practically stalking me on my phone. What gives? It almost jeckel and hyde lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you're exclusive you can each date as many people as you want at the same time.

Dating is like interviewing for a life partner although it seems like people these days settle with the first person willing to be with them then force the relationship to work.

What Girls Said 3

• Your situation does not necessarily mean she's got other men on the go. But in response to your question, some girls will if they can, others may not intentionally.

• They are the choosers. Lower your standards or stop complaining.

• Um, you went on ONE date

But to answer your question, yes many women do

What Guys Said 2

• You've gone on one date. You're not exclusive.

• For some, yes.