Is it wrong to date two girls at the same time?

not in a pervy sexual way. This way you can see which one you are more suitable for and act accordingly. For example, you go out with girl A on Monday, then girl B on Tuesday and then make a decision.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with dating around. The more people you date, the better idea you get of the type of person you really want to be with. It only gets sketchy once things start getting physical. Or have 3 or 4 dates, when one may be thinking of making the relationship exclusive, that other person deserves to know if you are sleeping with or seeing anyone else.

What Girls Said 4

• no, if you haven't DTR yet.

• not neccesarily. You aren't official yet.

• No I do the same. I weigh out my options.

• Not at all, as long as they know you aren't exclusive

What Guys Said 4

• As long as you haven't told or strongly given the impression of being exclusive, not at all.

My own impression is there is sort of a shift between school (including university) and post school. in school, you tend to have a circle of people you know and socialize with, and add people to, and you get to know each other then date. Once you are dating you already know each other, and move fairly fast to being exclusive, unless you're clearly just hooking up.

By contrast, people who are working full time and not hanging out socializing so much, they go on more 'dates' with people they don't know well. More like they meet, there's some mutual interest, they go on a date. Its assumed they may be dating other people - the getting to know you and the first dates are happening at the same time.

• No, it's not wrong. Afdter all, you're discovering your options.

• It's not wrong at all.

• No. Unless you actively lie to them.