Why would he want to date me ?

I've been talking to and going on a couple of dates with this man who is in the military and is leaving for his basic training very soon..sometime in August, he will be gone for about 6 months, but he is flirting with me, and taking me out on dates as if he doesn't care ? Is he trying to get some before he leaves or does he really like me? I don't see why pursue a relationship with someone when your going to be leaving for a very long time.

Most Helpful Guy

• id never join the army but if I had to id probably try to get some action before I had to leave

What Guys Said 1

• Perhaps, he find you attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• That's a hard one , the only way you will truly know his intentions is to not sleep with him , let him leave for the army and see if he makes contact. If he really likes you and you like him and can wait the 6 months to see , give it a chance ... But dnt giv in to him ... Who knows he may never get in contact with u