Are there any good Free Christian (preferably Catholic) dating Sites?

It is often so hard to find a good strong christian girl in real life and I'd like to know if there are any large populated christian dating websites out there if anyone knows?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• As a catholic myself I can tell you that dating strong Christian girls of other religions doesn't work out that well, but other catholic girls are fine. However I don't know any dating sites that are purely christian or catholic (besides christian mingle). You can try okCupid, its free and lets you pick your religion, how strong you feel about it and you can search for other people based off of that.

• i thought christian mingle you need to pay to actually message

• I don't know, but like I said okCupid is entirely free, with actual people and you can search based off of specific criteria. It also lets you answer quiz questions on your morals and thought processes so that it doesn't hook you up with a drug injecting physco (unless you are into that).

What Girls Said 1

• GAYYYYYYYYYYYY

What Guys Said 2

• Christian mingle...

• You should just go to your local church.