Should I kiss her at prom?

I've never kissed a girl before, and as far as I know she's never kissed a boy. I'm not interested in dating her and she's going off to college so I'm pretty sure she isn't interested either. However, I think it'd be a good idea and kinda cute if our first kiss was with each other at prom, just to get it over with, but still have it mean something.

So how do I go about this? I know she likes me as a friend, and I think when I'm slow dancing with her I might be able to go in for a kiss.

So, is this a good idea? We will both know that it doesn't mean anything. To be honest I just think this would be a good way to get our first kisses over with. If you think it's a good idea, how should I do it?! Thanks a bunch everybody! :)

• Yes, you should kiss her! I'll tell you how in my response.
  • No, you shouldn't kiss her. I'll tell you why not in my response.
We kissed and it was perfect! Thanks for all of your help everybody! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a terrible idea; if your not interested in dating her and you go in and kiss her that's just leading her on. She may think you like her now as more than a friend. Also, you should wait for your first kiss to be with someone you are dating; it shouldn't be something that you want to do just to get it over with.

What Girls Said 4

• No, If she's waited to kiss someone she probably wants it to be with someone special that she'll be in a relationship with. Not as an 'this would be cute moment'.

• She might not have the same idea of getting it over with and if you don't want a relationship with her, she could get hurt.

• A go for it

• Yes you should

What Guys Said 1

• You should get the kiss. Good thing you got it.