Why is she ignoring me ?

I met this girl two days ago and we talked and stuff she seemed nice . But school was about to end so we said good but to each other and hugged , so I messaged her on Facebook but she didn't respond but she was online . So I texted her and she also didn't respond to her text , I texted her this morning and she never texted me back it's like WTF ? why would you be nice to me in the first place

Most Helpful Girl

• She either isn't really interested or she is playing games. Either way my advice is to let her make the next move and if she doesn't move on because she isn't worth your time.

• She said I looked handsome and started saying I'm a sweetheart and calle done sweetie and blah etc all of that . But once school was over she's completely ignoring me . But I blocked her already from fb

• I can't know what is going on in her mind but I think that you need to be upfront with her about how you feel and then leave it alone. If she is playing games you don't want that drama in your life and if she's ignoring you because she isn't interested again you can do better.

• Thanks ill see what I can do

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe she's ignoring you. Back off. She ain't worth it.

• Do you think she's playing a game or soemthing ? Because she is experienced she's had couple boyfriend b4 and her long lasting relationship was only 5 months

• Just not very interested most likely

• She's probably just messing with your feelings..

• WTF ? Why would she do that ?

• Dont messange her. Let her come to you when she's ready.

• Ok thanks :)

• She's ignoring you.

What Guys Said 1

• The exact reason why I hate any form of communication that isn't face to face. People suck.