Do I call.. or say screw it

Been friends with someone for over 15 years. Great friends! Never fooled around untill about 2 months ago. Things are great but I swear he is bi polar! One min he is all about taking me out.. going on walks...then the next he is freaking out about us. He says he doesn't want me to sate others, yet says we are not dating (.we are.. we date.. its dating). So. Now we got in into it because I called him out of not really giving me enough attention (maybe one night with no sleep over. Or a couple walks with the dogs a week) for someone I am not committed too. Last I asked was "is this what you want.. remove me from face book and stop dating. He said he doesn'ti know what he wants.. just not deal with this. So. What is it. Is he crazy? I am starting to see why his exea bounce lol. So one solid day no contact. When do I try?

well... sh*t

Most Helpful Guy

• He sunds not prepared for any sort of committed relationship. A lot of that going around, right?

Ask him why he won't make up his mind what he wants in your relationship. You might get a very interesting answer!

• Its frustrating. We thought we could just fool around. Fell for another... And now he's backing up. He biyches to me he can't find a good chick.. now here I am and he's gotta act like a bi polar sh*t head.

• Good job...show him you're not pining for him!

Best answer, no?

• Apparently I have been unblocked..ooh kay. However I havnt bothered to request him... Or call or text him. And believe me I want to. ;( so stupid. This is just so stupid!

What Guys Said 5

• Stay friends if you can, why go for a complicated situation when there are actually millions of super swell guys around? Don't waste time on someone who is on the fence. Ever. If you are not getting what you need, move on!

Casper

• It never even got to a relationship. We were friends.. it hurts because he started all the feelings sh*t. Everytime we hang out he makes a comment about why now.. why after all these years.. what does it mean. I say it means we are ready now. I guess I am. Not so much him. I pray a little distance will help. But now I want him to see what he lost. Lol. Sometimes I dobt even know why

• Screw it. why waste your time?

• I agree. The right guy won't play games. And these are games.

• Well he seems confused, talking to each other face to face is the best way to get a solution ( if you can't a phone call I good enough ) . Tell him all this, then listen when he reply .

• I agree. Confused sounds right. Read below comment. Now my question is... Call him.. not text because that sh*t is gay.. say OK. Enough of this. Wth .. or leave a voice mail so he can hear my tone? Or wait another damn day to do the 3 day bull crap?

• He doesn't sound that interested in a relationship with you.

• I would think that too. Believe me if this was a girlfriend asking me this id say he's not that into u. But why not say it? We have been friends forever! He is the one who starred with the I have feeling for you bull sh*t.. don't share yourself with anyone bull. He's got a few of my dvs..no big deal. But automatically he says ill bring your movies by tonight (Monday). Kike we are breaking.up lol. I say OK good. Tjen later that night he can't make it..his texts. I said of course. Lol smh.. eh!

• Call ! Don't give up ! I've been friends for 15 ! Years

• I called. No answwr. However it started a fight.. threw texts. Well more him being a jerk and me listening. He said one text he's looking for anyone else.. but if I want to go date fine. He won't stop me.Umm OK. And then said he's not going anywhere. He is trying to think. Then he had fun and we are jusy now trying to fix a friendship..then that it wpuld be to hard to see another if we ever did be friends again.WHAT?A up down up down. F***ing bi poloar. If you coukd read the texts you would say wtf.

• Haha. No..im gonna call him in a bit. I think lol. Eh!

• Call me too ! ;)

What Girls Said 0