Tell me if this girl I met online sounds legit or not?

so I met this girl on an online dating site. We texted, called, and webcammed a lot with each other and she wanted me to visit her and normally I am sketchy with this stuff but the fact that someone texted, called, and webcammed with me made me think they were real so I went ahead and they said they would pay for airfair (not a far flight). I also found out this girl used to be an escort but she argued with me many times that she quit and that I don't have to worry about it anymore. Well the day before flight she calls me and says she is scared and confused of me because I didn't call/text/webcam with her for 2 days and she is afraid for me to visit her and she tells me to cancel the airline ticket because she's not ready for me to visit but claims she will pay for my ticket. Is this person legitimately annoyed I didn't respond to her for 2 days or is this just some excuse she came up with because she didn't want me to actually visit her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not much doubt you'd discover she's still escorting around! She realizes she wouldn't be able to hide it from you, so she panicked and made up the first excuse she could think of...

2 days my...

Pretty lame, but you wouldn't expect an escort to think of something plausible, would you?

What Girls Said 2

• Could be that she is annoyed, but personally it sounds like a lame excuse to cancel plans. Did she contact you in those two days?

• I think it was an excuse, but there could be legitimate reasons for her to do that. She might be afraid of what will happen next and if you two really connect and be able to give what the other expects.

What Guys Said 3

• I really have no idea. Seems shady, though.

• Sounds like an excuse to me.

• She's legit.