Guy never called me for a second date, then added me on snapchat?

So I went on what I thought, was a great first date with a guy I met through match.com about a month ago. We were both laughing the conversation was great, etc. So he walked me to my car and offered a "do this again?" I responded positively, then later sent him a text thanking him again, and made a jokey reference to sex panther cologne from anchorman because it was something we had talked about. He responded that he saves sex panther for the second date.

Then no call, and I get that despite the good interactions that happens. I was bummed but it was just one date.

So then, I check my snapchat today, and see that 4 days ago he added me. Which at the very least means he didn't delete my number.

Any thoughts on what this means if anything? I accepted the request, should I text him? Despite the whole not calling me thing he was an exceptionally nice guy, so I wouldn't be opposed to a second shot, but I'm not looking to make myself look stupid either.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating a match guy means he's got dozens of 'prospects' and he's probably dating several of them at the same time. For one thing, it keeps his calendar full, and for another, you are competing with (at least) several other 'candidates' for his attention.

Another reason online dating isn't a good idea.

He likes you well enough, but either he liked another profile better, or he's still going through is list of 'auditions' and your turn hasn't come up again.

What Guys Said 2

• Wow. He's a chode. Just forget about him he's a p*ssy.

• How could calling make you look stupid. If you don't call or if he says No thanks you won;t see him again. You could always send him an private invite via Snapchat

What Girls Said 2

• He snapchatted to get nudes from you. I wouldn't expect another date that didn't end up in bed fromt his guy.

• there is a BIG difference between adding someone on an app and asking on a date. don't take this for more than it is. do not text him. as of now it does not mean much.