Why do people assume I like a**holes?

I have gotten this a lot. We will talk about dating and they will say you seem like the type to love a**holes. I get this by both sexes. I do love a**holes and aggressive men. They don't know any of the men I have dated though.

I was talking to this guy once and he asked me what kind of guys I like. I said I like nice guys. He said really? In the most surpised voice.

But why would they assume this or just say that

Most Helpful Guy

• What was your Dad like? Did your Mom take abuse from him? Or was it the other way around? That guy saw right through you. People are not so difficult to suss out. Maybe you like being this way? Maybe this is how you are. It will be misearable for you.

What Guys Said 7

• Because you do.

• Most girls do. The ones that don't are lying. Most people who aren't aggressive and bold call people who are 'a**holes'.

• The way you act shows the kind of men you're attracted to.

• Well in todays society most, not all, most attractive girls are a bit on the slutty side, which is what a**holes go for. So if you are attractive some will assume your a slut by the way you dress or act. I'm not calling you one. Just seems to be how it is

• People always assume that about me too and assume I'm a party girl and wild

• You just answered your own question. I do love a**holes and aggressive men.

• Like actual a**holes?

• I like a**holes too. Female ones. They are so cute and tight.

What Girls Said 2

• Why do people assume I like a**holes?

Perhaps because you're attractive as in my opinion society instills this 'women like a**holes' which tends to be heavily supported by guys likely due to their self-justification of fulfilling their desire to be an a**hole and it seems the more attractive a gal is the more this 'women like a**holes' bs applies.

• Well you said so yourself, " I love a**holes."

• I don't tell them that tho

• if they hang around you enough, and notice that your getting with a**holes which you conciously do because you love them, then the assumption is placed.