Would you date a woman with a beard?

As the question says, would you date a woman with a beard?

I'm a 22 year old woman and I have a beard (ethnicity African). I don't really shave it cause I've got very sensitive skin. Just wondering what guys think of this when it comes to dating. is it a major turn off?

yours truly

bearded female :(

Most Helpful Guy

• You're supposed to pluck that or wax.

What Guys Said 11

• Respectfully and honestly I couldn't date a woman who keeps a beard. Even if you can't shave with a razor because of sensitive skin, there are other methods of hair removal you could utilize to remove unwanted hair, such as depilatories which cater to soft sensitive skin. Being that many men do shave, myself included, there's no reason why you can't, especially knowing the problem and how it can effect your interactions with men, especially when it comes to dating.

• nope

• Honestly no I wouldnt...if *I* shave my face, cmon, I expect a woman to as well

• no never

• I hope you mean a peach fuzz beard, otherwise I'd have to say probably not.

• Yeah it would be a major turn off

• lol no f***ing way

• I'm not going to lie. That would be a MAJOR turn-off for ALMOST ALL men.

You have to get rid of the beard if you want to date.

• If her d*** wasn't bigger than mine.

• I am not attracted to masculine traits. Never met a woman with a "beard". If you are exaggerating and it is just a little peach fuzz then that may be alright. Otherwise no I wouldn't date a woman with a beard.

• only if she had a penis to go with it.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think guys would, you should really see a doctor about it, you may be surprised and find out that there is a solution to your problem.

• ROFLCOPTER.

• It sounds like you have a medical disorder with involving hormones, you should try going to the doctor if you can. Possibly going on the birth control pill can even out your hormones, sometimes they use it to treat acne which is also hormone related. There are also chemical treatments that can dissolve hair, just creams you can buy at the grocery store or a beauty supply store. There are many options out there, do some research to see what is available in your area.