Me and my boyfriend rather stay indoors and cuddle

I don't get to see my boyfriend much, but when I do I like to go and visit him and we just relax and cuddle and watch t.v. At one point he asked me if I was bored just cuddling with him, because he loves when it's just us two and no distractions. I told him of course I don't get bored, I love hanging out with my boyfriend no matter what were doing. What would you guys make of this? Are you one of those couples who are always going out?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm totally a stay-at-home, let's-just-cuddle type of person. Right now, I'm in the best relationship of my life, and I'm completely happy just lounging in my PJ's and watching movies with him all weekend long. So I totally understand your feeling, and I think it's a lovely and natural part of life when you find someone who you can fully relax with. It can get annoying to friends & family because you're not going out so much and they don't see you as often, but being in a good relationship is a forgivable offense :)

What Guys Said 1

• I have no problems being a homebody with my girlfriend. :)

What Girls Said 1

• I think that is pretty normal, if you like it and he does to don't over think the situation