Girl stringing me along, and then ignoring me?

So earlier in the week I posted a question asking what I should do about this girl. Long story short, things cooled off and we weren't talking as much anymore. I decided to stop texting her. I figured if she was interested she would get in touch with me. So she ended up texting me Thursday and we went back and forth for a while and I asked if she wants to go out that night. She said no, she had a long day, but she was going out Friday if I wanted to come. I said sure let me know what your doing. So she doesn't text me or call me all day and I just texted her , made some stupid joke to get a reaction. Doesn't respond. I text her around 11, doesn't respond. Didn't wanna call her to make it look like I'm creeping. Basically my question is what's the deal? Why even text me on Thursday if you had no interest? Now I feel stupid for even looking forward to it. Should I say anything to her or basically admit to myself it's over, delete her number, and move on?

I'm pretty stunned. I was starting to move on, whatever. I don't really get on Facebook often so I didn't know. One of my friends who also had her as a friend told me today she had a boyfriend. All her friends are like "it's about time!"We were talking like a f***ing month ago. All I can say is Wow..

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah move on, you have been making an effort and she hasnt

What Girls Said 4

• Admit its over .

People suck. She's toying with you, and jumping on board anything else that comes along (or that's what I would assume.)

Look at how much time you spend texting her, thinking about her, etc. A woman when was interested would show just as much effort as you. A woman who is just stringing you along would give you enough to keep you hanging on until something else gets her attention. Put more value on yourself than that.

• Thanks. Good advice. It sucks. I guess if a person doesn't like you, there isn't much you can do.

• She could of been just bored and was looking for something to do so she texted you. She was testing you but she doesn't intend on anything happening. It's okay. There are other fish in the sea!

• She is just getting an ego boost from your attention, forget her and try to move on

• Time to move on to the next girl. :)

What Guys Said 3

• You gave her her chance, move on. It's her loss buddy. You shouldn't accept this kind of sh*tty behavior.

• What a complete bitch. Leave her be and try to find a different girl who doesn't do this sh*t (good luck with that!).

• Im in almost the same situation as you, what the hell to do and why do women do this?

• I have no idea but it sucks. I guess the best way to remedy it is to move onto the next one. I really liked this girl, but I've done all I can at this point