Texted him by mistake, what to do?

It's kinda silly, I was drunk and ended up writing to a guy I used to date agreeing to go watch this movie next week... it was DEFINITELY a mistake and I wrote again apologizing...

I'm sure he will think it was on purpose, but what should I do? I should just hope he ignores it, and let things die, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol he is probable wondering who you are. I delete old girls numbers pretty fast. But if he does know you I think he will be wondering why does she have my number. Was this mistake something she did on purpose. Oh well nothing you can do now. If your interesting in meeting him do so if not just say I'm really sorry to have bothered you but it was a mistake. if he keeps responding then ignore it.

• Do guys really forget about girls that fast, huh? He was pretty crude the last time we texted so I don't really wanna ask him out again... Thankfully this time he hasn't replied.

• I cannot speak for most guys buy for some like myself we forget girls pretty fast. if you try to hang on to something it kinda messes up new relationships. you never want to go into anything if your still jaded. its not a matter of being cruel it is more like trying to recover from something hurtful really fast.

• I suppose everyone tries to recover fast, the difference is in actually being able to!

Lol, but that's probably a good thing, and maybe it also depends on how much we liked that person, why it didn't work out, etc. I still remember who they're though.

What Guys Said 2

• You told him that it was a mistake. Either he accepts that or he is a jerk who doesn't and you ignore him anyway.

• It's just a mistake.

What Girls Said 3

• It's something that happens more often, I send texts to the wrong person, I get texts that are meant for someone else, ... It's what happens. So what he feels it's on purpose? You know that it wasn't and all you could do is say that you texted him by mistake. He'll forget about it or ask you about it.

• I'd just let it go. If he texts asking about the movie yoy "agreed" to go see with him, just reinforce your apology and tell him you won't be going to the movie.

• Stop thinking about it. If he accepts it or not its not your problem.