Girls do you not like it when a guy you aren't interested in texts you?

So there's this girl who used to be interested in me like a month ago who I'm pretty sure isn't anymore. For example at this party we were at today I only saw her looking at me a little bit and she would occasionally walk away from the area where she and I and a few of our friends would be. I have texted her a few times and she still seemed kinda interested in those texts a few weeks ago but the last time I did, which was 2 days ago, she took a while to respond even though when she did she continued the conversation when she did and she ended the conversation around midnight without saying anything. I was wondering if I should try texting her again soon or if it will be annoying or desperate?

Most Helpful Girl

• nooo, I like it, as long as he is nice and he talks about interesting things

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Text her again, I don't think it will look desperate or anything, If she added stuff into the conversation then it means she liked talking to you

• Keep talking to her. If I wasn't interested I'd flat out ignore the guy

What Guys Said 2

• I think the better question is, do girls play games?

And yes, they do if they like you. But this could be considered over thinking it.

It can run both ways, either she's interested in your or not, without knowing the difference.

Welcome to the language of women.

• They want the attention.