How to continue a conversation!

So I messaged this really cute boy over Kik, and we started texting. He was really flirty, and on his Ask he says he's talking to someone. I'd assume was me. But every time we text it gets a bit boring. He's in another state on vacation right now so we can't hangout. I don't know what to do. HELP :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply look for jumping points in the conversation and focus on that

What Guys Said 2

• While you're waiting for him to come back so you can spend some time together, find someone else to hang out with. It's summer time -- get out and have some fun with people you can actually touch rather than living via text

• Texting is pretty boring honestly but if he's on vacation ask him about it? I've only had couple people in my life I can talk on phone for hours with.

What Girls Said 1

• make it kinky, guys get bored/ing (sometimes) whenever its not slightly sexual

• But hoooow?

• be like hey I just got out of the shower, they might take it from there, or be like I'm eating ice cream and its melting everywhere, etc. lol :) they should get creative from that hopefully