Guys tell me what is this guys game?

Met a guy. Went on few dates. He was really keen. Said things like he thinks we can work out well together etc. Texts always. Way more into it than me. We have sex. I feel he went weird. There was also a death in his family (which I sneakily verified) OK he stops texting etc. I delete his number. He still texted randomly. I gave it one more go asking if he was free on weekend. Got a detailed outline of his plans and no he wasn't free. So I thought stuff him his not keen. Never texted again. Last week (this is all in the space of two months) he texts apogising for being how he was. He was in a dark place. Asked me had I hooked up with anyone since him. I said no. He said his relieved as he meant sll he said and still liked me. I texted back saying if your free Sat text me. He replied not even mentioning Saturday! We just sent random texts. didn't see him. Today had enough. Texted asking what he wanted from me. That I was confusef by his actions and needed to know where I stood. He replied with "Where are you". I was busy and asked why. He said he was going to drive me home if I needed. Wtf? So he didn't achknowledge anything I said. didn't answer my questions. But has texted back and forth. Guys what is his game? His single. I've stayed at his place and met his friends. I'm lost.

Most Helpful Guy

• i can't imagine what he is up to but there is something. and if you are looking for a serious relationship you better not keep hopes for him because it seems like he is not into you

What Guys Said 1

• His game is just he's playing with you.

What Girls Said 1

• wow that is so messed up! I wish I had an answer for you girlfriend as I would be just as frustrated as you are. To me, it sounds like a game. Maybe he likes all the attention you are giving him, or maybe he is seeing someone but still likes you. I don't know. I think he knows what he is doing and is enjoying the effect it has on you. If I were in your shoes I would back off and not even talk to him for a couple of weeks, even if he texts. Youve confronted him once and still he doesn't give you an answer. Id do it one more time, if he still beats around the bush tell him you're through. Either he will straighten up and see you mean business or decide its not worth it.