Would you date someone who has a reputation for going out with too many boys?

I was talking with a friend about this. She said that she would never have a good relationship because she had too many boys. (sex inclusive) Would you date someone you really like who has a reputation for going out with too many boys? And would it affect your relationship with that girl?

Sorry for my bad English :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If she has had a lot of partners in the past, no big deal. If she keeps hanging out with different guys all the time then yeah she is only good for a fling. I don't deal with girls who "have a lot of guy friends." It just means she's probably hooking up with lots of guys not wanting commitment and while there's nothing wrong with that, she is not relationship material at this time.

What Guys Said 8

• Depends on what else can she bring to the relationship, she ain't doomed, but most unexperienced guys whould be turned off by her reputation. If sex is the only thing she's good at she might want to consider p*rnography as a career path.

• I don't care how many guys she was with in the past as long as she is loyal to me

• I have no qualms with dating somebody that has been with a lot of different people in the past, so long as she's got a clean bill of health.

• I also feel that society has a gross double standard here. Why is it socially acceptable for men to have many partners where with women this is discouraged? I basically feel that it's silly to discourage promiscuity for women and to promote it for men.

This double standard is something that society would be better off without.

• Well, I would find it a turn off if a guy had too many girls in his past. I'd be careful. How seriously does he take girls or relationships? I would never get together with a player. There's no double standard if you ask the right girls.

• What does it matter how serious he/she was with anybody in the past, so long as he/she is being serious with "you"?

Look at it this way... the only way to get better at "anything" is to "practice" at it, be it sex, be it heightened emotional states, be it feelings management, or whatever else.

Sure, practice doesn't guarantee that a person is going to be good at any of these things, as some people just refuse to learn, but from my experience the practiced tend to be better at all of it.

• not date but would get down with, yeah. lol

• I wouldn't date someone like that.

• I would not. I have always lost interest in girls that I found out were promiscuous. They are not for me. I would be friends with such a girl but no more.

• of course not, why would any decent male do that. we could have a sexual relationship though nothing wrong with that

• If she goes out with many boys because she's sociable, open minded and enjoys sex, I don't see a problem with that.

If she goes out with many boys because's she's an attention seeker or because she can't stand to be alone, that would bother me.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes I believe it can stop guys from dating a girl. It happens to a close friend pretty often