My ex wants to know me again but he isn't texting me?

My ex recently came into my life and wants to meet up cause he cares about and misses me. Thing is he takes forever to text me and now he just flat out didn't answer my text. Does this mean he isn't excited about me? And his Intentions are bad? Should I text him a second time or just completely let him come to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't text often too but I also answer, a big time gap between messages isn't unusual. :p

Who cares about texts? As long as he is always sweet when you meet up with him. (:

What Guys Said 6

• Not everyone lives by their phone; some people aren;t constantly checking messages. Maybe he just got busy with some real-life! affairs and hasn't been checking messages!

It's always a qustion what an ex wants when they want to 'meet up.' Often they're just looking for the benefits in a rekindled relationship..you know?

No, I wouldn't text HIM again! Wait and see what excuse he has for not answering, first!

• He might have realized that maybe breaking up gor a reason or that he ia afraid that things haven't changed to get back into a relationship. Its either he is afraid tgat he hasn't changed or you.

Wait for him to text back. You don't want to ober text him.

If he doesn't give you any reason then he isn't communicating with you which in that patt makes it his fault.

He should respect you enough to tell you the truth and not leave you hanging. If he doesn't reapect uou and doesn't communicate then the relationship won't fire back up again and nothing will happen. It will be pointless and a waste of your time.

• It seems that he's still procrastinating about getting back with you or not.

• Anal

• The guys sounds like he is only coming back to you because he has no one else in his life. He doesn't miss YOU. He just knows that you would be easy to maybe get back with because you have history. THere is no doubt that he isn't having luck with any of the other girls he is meeting so why not go back to an ex because he knows he still might have a chance.

• "Should I text him a second time or just completely let him come to me?"

Neither. You should leave him completely alone. Based on your history with him through all of the questions you've asked on here about it, you seriously need to drop him from your life. I know you're hung up on him but you're spending the energy on worrying about keeping someone sub-par in your life. He's shown time and again that he isn't worth your time so please just move on.

I'm not trying to sound insulting, but you have shown every sign of being hung up on him to an unhealthy extent and people have told you constantly to drop him for the better. If you can't see that he's contacting you whenever he feels like it (or not at all) and your first thought is finding a way to make things work with him, you're very misguided.

He's no good to you or for you. Move on.

• I agree with this answer. You are far too pretty to worry about guys who don't put forth effort. Find a guy who will respect you and give you the same respect and effort that you give to him.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't text him a second time. Just wait for him to text you first. You don't want to seem like you're desperate because then he will take advantage of that. Make him want you and not want to let you go a second time.

• he's just trying to see if he can sleep with you again

• Sounds like he's rebounding back to you after a different relationship failed.

Honestly, move on. If a guy is serious about a girl he'll reply to her texts and make a massive effort to be in your life. It's that simple.

• Then talk on the phone,calling is better =)