If you text a girl and she replies "thank you"...Is it worth replying to?

If you text a girl and she replies "thank you", do you text anything back if you like her or figure she just ended the conversation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Texting can be mis-read... With that being said, if the guy finds it hard to carry a conversation via text then he might not want to push it and leave it at "thank you". If all your giving him is one word answers... I think a lot of people would agree that No one wants be the person who sends a text with no response... Would you?

Try more open ended texts "thanks, how about you?"

What Guys Said 2

• not really. not that I'm against it, but something like "thank you" just isn't conducive to conversation. it's not open-ended in any way.

• It's not worth it since she ended the conversation already

What Girls Said 4

• no, if he's really into her he might qqkeep the conversation going but I wouldn't consider it a bad thing if the guy didn't reply to it.

• I think that's like a closure more like a thing to continue a conversation

• Some people say Np or your welcome but not always……………not a big deal

• If he's really wanting to talk, he'll think of something else to say. But no, it doesn't warrant a response and it does feel a little like an end.