Ice Cream Date/Meet?

so I just meet this girl while she was working and I asked for her number. We have only exchanged a few text. But I will call her before this weekend to set up a date for meeting again.

link to previous question for brief story ===> link

so now I need to think of a first date idea! I'm thinking ice cream. so we can still talk. What do you guys think for a summer date I would really like more. I haven't dated in a LONG time I need help! haha!

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I like that idea. I would recommend taking her to a place where the vibe and atmosphere is good like a popular family owned place, maybe with natural ice cream. I'd try and stay away from the chain places. Above everything else try and find a place where the employees are friendly. I bet it helps the mood a little

• So like coldstone? that's the one I had in mind.

• That's probably okay. There's a really hippy natural ice cream shop in my area that is a cool place to hang out. Coldstone is good, but I do like the mom and pop places because they normally feel more like being at home. They have less florescent lights and more comfortable chairs usually. And the staff usually smiles and is friendly. I notice if I go into some chain places the people look like they hate their lives or at least being at that job.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• yeah totally, anything that leaves you space to talk is good, you can build a connection like that

• I love it, think its a good idea

• I think that would be a cute date idea

• Sounds like a good date

What Guys Said 1

• You realyl should get the Ice cream and go to parks or anywhre where there are a lot of people