Three Dates And No Word Since

We met online, went out Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. He said I was a "kindred spirit" and an "incredible woman." It is now Tuesday and I haven't heard a word. What's up?

Thank you so much for all the excellent feedback. I appreciate it! :) I think I'm extra antsy because I like this one a lot. :) But I will do my absolute best to calm down and relax. Ironically, I ended things with the last guy I dated because he called and texted TOO much. Ha! Gotta love it! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's only been 2 days, and you've seen him the last 3 out of 6 days . . . I don't think anything is up. Give him some space, time to miss you and time to do other things in his life. Prove to him you ARE that incredible woman by relaxing and giving him the benefit of the doubt, you have nothing to lose that way. You DO have something to lose if you blow up is phone or act out toward him for not talking to you for two days.

• I haven't texted him once. Being super-strong on this one. Let HIM do the pursuing! :)

What Guys Said 3

• i'd give him a couple more days as it hasn't been that long , its also possible he is busy during the week with work and only has time for dating on the weekends . but if you don't hear from him by the weekend assume he's not that interested , unfortuently not every person we meet through dating sites is going to work out so being single we have to date a number of different people sometimes before we meet a serious partner

• No word. :(

C'est la vie!

• yeah I think he's just not interested in pursuing this for whatever reasons , lots of other people to date so I wouldn't worry too much and see what else is out there

• Nothing's up. He's seen you three times in one week. I'm sure he has a life outside of dating! Relax.

• Nothings up.

What makes you think there's anything up?

• It just seems that if a guy likes a girl enough to go on three dates, and his last text after is "It's such a pleasure to be in your presence," then he would want to keep in touch daily afterward. Maybe this is a difference between male and female communication? Not sure.

• Daily communication? No way. We're guys. That would be just... way way too much.

• Ha! That's funny. Thank you for the insight. I will adjust my expectations accordingly.

What Girls Said 3

• nothing at all is up. calm down and give it a few more days.

• Just give him time, give him a couple more days

• wait a few days. but. I wouldn't get my hopes up. give it until Friday. then move on. if you had sex with him he probably just wanted a fling. if not, he might just be playing cool or genuinely busy! I know it is frustrating, but a few more days is OK before you start jumping to conclusions. do not call or text him now though, let him have space.

• Did not have sex with him. But I know his kids just came back into town after a vacation with their mother, so that could be part of the busy-ness. If I don't hear anything about plans for this weekend, I will move right along. Thanks!