What did you feel the first kissed?

What did you feel the first kissed

What did you feel the first kissed

Most Helpful Girl

• I was freaking out because this was the guy I had liked for the past year and then he kissed me and it occurred to me that I had no idea what the heck I was doing with my mouth. And that it was wet and I was very aware that I was literally swapping spit.

Then when it was done, my heart was pounding out of my chest and I was over the moon. But I was also super nervous, so to get rid of the awkwardness I may have pointed out the fact that his knees were shaking...

He still mocks me for that to this day lol. Five years later and he still teases me.

What Guys Said 1

• The first time a girl kissed me I pinched off a big, grody steamer in my pants. Now I do it every time a girl kisses me.

What Girls Said 4

• I was like f*** so this is how this feels like, I was happy I got over it because the guy I kissed sucked. hahha

• Not sure if I'm answering correctly but my first kiss was horrible because it was with the wrong person. My first kiss with my first serious boyfriend though was amazing. I felt all warm and fuzzy.

• I was freaking out and over thinking every move haha

• excited and puzzled at the same time haha