What did you feel the first kissed?

What did you feel the first kissed

What did you feel the first kissed

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I was freaking out because this was the guy I had liked for the past year and then he kissed me and it occurred to me that I had no idea what the heck I was doing with my mouth. And that it was wet and I was very aware that I was literally swapping spit.

Then when it was done, my heart was pounding out of my chest and I was over the moon. But I was also super nervous, so to get rid of the awkwardness I may have pointed out the fact that his knees were shaking...

He still mocks me for that to this day lol. Five years later and he still teases me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• The first time a girl kissed me I pinched off a big, grody steamer in my pants. Now I do it every time a girl kisses me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I was like f*** so this is how this feels like, I was happy I got over it because the guy I kissed sucked. hahha

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if I'm answering correctly but my first kiss was horrible because it was with the wrong person. My first kiss with my first serious boyfriend though was amazing. I felt all warm and fuzzy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was freaking out and over thinking every move haha

1|0
    0|0
  • excited and puzzled at the same time haha

0|0
    0|0