Second date to early to kiss?

I'm going in a second date with thus girl next week. I really like her so obviously there's the fear of screwing up. Is the 2nd date to early to kiss her goodnight at the end? I don't want to move things to fast or pressure her but I also don't want to seem to slow and cautious and end up losing her. What do I do?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it's too early, in fact she might be wondering why you haven't kissed her yet. Most girls don't like making the first move so it is up to you, at least until she becomes more comfortable with you. She obviously likes you since she accepted another date, so go ahead and kiss her. But no pecks on the check like a bird because that is not attractive.

• So you say just go for it? She is pretty shy so I know for a fact she won't make the first move.

• Yes definitely go for it.

• Just kiss her. If I was in her shoes I would be wondering why you haven't done it already. Good luck.

What Guys Said 0