Do you use dating websites? Can you describe the experience from your own gender's perspective?

I've heard many stories about them but never did come around to using one to find out for myself.

The stories for the most part make me sad. Of course, that sadness only lasts for a few seconds before I move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm not currently using any dating site but was a member of plenty of fish a couple years back , which I'm going to admit was a total waste of my time , I must of tried to message hundreds of girls back then and didn't get any dates , did get some replies but from girls who lived too far away and were only interested in email chat I found nothing serious . I found the whole thing really frustrating and in all honesty I could meet way hotter girls in real life than what was available on those sites , I'm from a small town and the most desireable girls here aren't going to be on those sites anyways they allready have options and don't need online ones , if you want to meet them go to there work or try and talk to them at local pub

What Girls Said 2

• No, because sometimes guys can be really creepy

• i would never use them

What Guys Said 3

• I've tried many. A lot of free ones and a few that ask for payment. The free sites are a waste of time. Too many people out their promoting their other cam sites. The pay sites are better but my luck with them was nil. Each person will have different luck compared to mine. If I knew what I know now, I would have saved my money and never bothered doing any of them. If you do go for a dating site, pick one and stick with it. I jumped around too much and probably would have had better luck. How to go about being successful with the sites, I'm not the guy to ask. Ha ha!

• I use to have one and I messaged at least hundred women. I got over 20 numbers and ended up hangout out with 6 of them. most of the women on there get over 20 messages a day so to you your just an other guy. most of the do it for an self esteem boost because the more guy message them the more the feel wanted. so don't make one

• I use online dating sites on occasion, but most of the time I talk to women in real life. Online dating is just like a multivitamin. It's meant to SUPPLEMENT, but it's not meant to be a basis of anything.

With dating sites, you get out what you put into it.

90% of people write lazy cliche profiles, only have 2 photos of them in their bedroom by their computer, write generic boring messages, so of course they're not going to get the results they want.