Is he still interested?

So basically I met this guy at a party about a month ago and we hit it off great. Basically we both like each other but neither of us want a relationship. But we do kiss and cuddle all the time. But what I don't understand is that when I text him, he never seems to text me back. So my question is, if a guy likes you(which I know for a fact he does cause even his friends told me he really likes me, as well as himself), then why doesn't he text you back? I'm not the clingy type so I don't text that much anyways.

Most Helpful Girl

• Another girl. and probably interested in her. Also just because a guy and his friends say he is crazy about you I doesn't mean anything and if he liked you as much as he said he did NOT WANTING A RELATIONSHIP wouldn't be his state of mind. He would want you all to his self. But he probably doesn't like you like you think because he could care less who else your with . Just saying from experience.

What Guys Said 1

• ever think he just doesn't like texting? Why not just ask him?

What Girls Said 1

• some guys don't like texting. just ask him to hang out sometime.