Should I text him first?

So I kind of have a crush on this guy. We had never really talked before but we went to a school dance together, mostly pressured by our friends. And he told me to text him sometime after I had brought it up. I never texted him. I saw him one night at this carnival and me and him were talking for like ten minutes, and it was going great, I asked if I should still text him even though it had been so long since he told me to and he said that I should. Then I told him that he could make it less weird for me, and text me first, and he said that he would. He said he already had my number, and I already have his, but he still hasn't texted me and it has been like 5 days since then. So I don't know if I should text him, or keep waiting. And if I do text him first what am I supposed to say?!

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• well just text him if he hasn't and try to ask him to hang out with you so you can see how much interest he has in you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Just text him, nothing too lose, besides he might feel the same as you when it comes too making it less weird :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• text him and see what happens.

0|0
    0|0