Should I text him first?

So I kind of have a crush on this guy. We had never really talked before but we went to a school dance together, mostly pressured by our friends. And he told me to text him sometime after I had brought it up. I never texted him. I saw him one night at this carnival and me and him were talking for like ten minutes, and it was going great, I asked if I should still text him even though it had been so long since he told me to and he said that I should. Then I told him that he could make it less weird for me, and text me first, and he said that he would. He said he already had my number, and I already have his, but he still hasn't texted me and it has been like 5 days since then. So I don't know if I should text him, or keep waiting. And if I do text him first what am I supposed to say?!

Most Helpful Girl

• well just text him if he hasn't and try to ask him to hang out with you so you can see how much interest he has in you

What Guys Said 1

• Just text him, nothing too lose, besides he might feel the same as you when it comes too making it less weird :P

What Girls Said 1

• text him and see what happens.