What was he gonna talk to me about?

Hi so like I have a guy friend named Marcos, he brought or a friend name Oscar to his house and me and Marcos are neighbors , so me and Oscar started talking. I told Marcos I started to like Oscar and he said I should ask him out that Oscar wouldn't say no. But I didn't want to and he didn't want to because we were shy , so we agreed to just start dating , no one ask.. Just START. So my friend comments on his picture and says not to break why heart and Oscar says "I'm not even dating her " then an hour later apparently he got hacked and said that we were. I'm really confused , I don't know if we really are dating or not. So today He came over to marcos's house and they both came to my house so we all hung out infront. he kept poking me and he kept like shoving his whole body up against me like he kept pushing me with his body & then he sat on my dads truck next to me , and then he told me to catch the football and I said I suck at catching and he's like no let me show you and he stroked my arm And was trying to teach me . He told Marcos he was gonna talk to me about something last week. He never did but today at my house he brought it up and I didn't say anything. What do you think he was gonna talk to me about? Please help I'm VERY confused and clueless right now!): I don't know if we're dating or not. What do you think he wanted to talk to me about?

Most Helpful Guy

• he likes you. he said the thing about fb because he realized he may have said the wrong thing and didn't want you to feel hurt or like he wasn't into. Last week he probably wanted to tell you how he felt.

He's a teenager he's not good at expressing or explaining his emotions and actions so he just acts rather than talks. He's clearly showing a high level of interest in you. if you feel comfortable doing so I'd address relationship with him. I get the feeling he wants to date you be is afraid to have that conversation

What Guys Said 2

• He probably likes you. You're both under 18 I'm assuming, at that age guys are terrible at expressing how they feel and sometimes they will do it in an immature way. Bring it up jokingly, "So apparently you wanted to tell me something" then laugh. It will make the situation more comfortable for both of you.

• This question gave me cancer...

but seriously *sigh*, just ask if in person if you are going out or not, then you won't have to worry about things like this - he clearly likes you

What Girls Said 1

• I think he does like you and was asking you to be his girlfriend or to date officially.