Did 1st date go well? I'm also confused with the follow up.

I'll try to keep it short and sweet:

I tried to be the gentleman for the date (Opened doors for her [including my own car door] and she played along). I did compliment her too and she didn't mind.

Paid for the whole dinner and provided glasses of wine.

She said, "Whenever you're free, call me."

I did some kino. I didn't get too far though, but she definitely noticed.

We did hug after the date (I thought it was too early for the kiss), and while she was walking to her elevatore inside, she turned around and waved back to me.

There were barely any awkward silences. If there was a silence, it wasn't awkward in the slightest.

Okay, my case is looking okay so far, but I texted her telling me to call me back (because she works often), but she didn't call me back (it's been about a day so far). I want to call her and ask her out ASAP, but I don't want to come across too desperate or needy. I really don't want to mess this one up because this girl is amazing.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seem like it went well and that she may have gotten wrapped up with things.

I know your impulse is to call her back right away, but if you don't want to come across has needy or desperate at least wait a week.

If she doesn't respond back to you by then, then contact her.

What Girls Said 1

• I think the date was really good, you only need to give her more time to call back, like 3 days or more.

What Guys Said 1

• The 1st date went well.