Good ideas for a first date?

So me and my crush both like each other, we pretty much know it, but there is still this elephant in the room about it. We need to go on that first date to really get it going, but what do you think is a good first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything but a movie and dinner. Go somewhere where there is things to talk about, the zoo, the park, or an expo. Or go do something you both have in common. Or just anywhere that you can do something together like mini golf, pool, or bowling. My best first date has been shooting pool.

• I was about to answer this but I think you hit the nail on the head. Diner and a movie is to formal for me anyway I would rather get to know someone by doing something.

What Girls Said 2

• Well depending on where you live, coffee and a walk on the beach or pier is nice. If you're not on the west coast then go on a hike, take stroll around town, just don't go to a place where you can't really talk much like a movie. At least not on the first date ;)

• The zoo

What Guys Said 2

• Walk in a scneic spot, hold hands, chat, talk about memories, and the future you hope to have.

• You should do something creative like going to a comedy bar