I want to fix a past relationship but I think she is scared of me. I also don't understand why she offered sex

my closest friend, and at times my only friend tells me she wanted to have sex with me. We were basically dating and being 25 at the time, I was really happy. We ate dinner and we had a great time. In my car I think I had an anxiety attack.

We made plans for the rest of the month during dinner, I assumed she will just take things slow with me. Instead she dated a guy one or two days later and ignored me for several months. I got jealous, saw her outside and walked away from her. She got mad and later dated someone. I thought she blocked me on FB and wrote a huge I miss her letter. She said we can remain friends and that all. She asked me to email her my phone number but I never did.

I think I saw her in person and she looks scared silly of me. I guess the relationship is over, but I was thinking of visiting her at work to say hello.

It's frustrating because we were suppose to meet up again but instead she dated someone without letting me know. Was I wrong for being upset? did I appear needy? I think she moved past me and I have a feeling she has no idea who I am anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would say that you never had something that truly gave you the power to be upset, you just had sex and enjoyed each others company, but everybody would have gotten upset about it. the long I miss you letter was a little needy though, find someone better, someone who doesn't leave you on the side for another dude

What Girls Said 2

• I guess it depends on how you reacted when you were talking about plans.

I think that if you keep trying to see ger it will look desperate.

• the letter was totally needy but you had the right to get mad about her going of after another dude, she didn't have to blow you off like that

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that she just want to have sex at the moment