Help! Walk away or keep trying? Need some advice ladies

I have been on 6 dates with a woman I met recently. We are both in our 30's and busy professionals with crazy schedules. Our dates have all been amazing, we talk for hours and our intimacy is amazing. We have talked about "us" and we seem to be on the same page.

BUT, it has taken more the 10 weeks for us to have 6 dates. She has been out of town a couple times in her defense but she seems very comfortable with dates every 1-2 weeks or so. That just doesn't seem to be enough for me.

As well she doesn't seem to want to talk, either by phone or text between dates.

So here is my dilemma, today she wanted to call me before she left to go out of town for the weekend. One hour after she was supposed to call, she texted she had run out of time, have a great weekend and see you next Wednesday. (our next planned date, she asked me to take the day off because she was off.) I guess I would have hoped she would want to call at a different time and still talk. On Wednesday I arranged to be off but now I discover she doesn't want to get together until 7:30. Each of our other dates have been 7-8 hours and I expected the same thing if I was taking the day off.

I have yet to return her text (12 hours later) which is not typical for me. Part of me wants to just back off, not return the text and schedule myself to work on Wednesday. See if she is interested enough to find out what's going on. The other part of me wants to text her back tomorrow night suggesting we get together earlier and trying to talk about it with her.

Do I give it another shot or just walk away?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Give it a shot with your new requests, if she doesn't , then move on. Gotta do what you want to do.