I can't seem to get over her?

So to make a long story short I am going to a college, I met a girl in my class. After the class ended we started talking and texting a lot and we ended up hooking up. Sometime after that things went south and she started talking to me much less, to the point where I felt I was annoying her and looking desperate. Finally, she ended up ignoring me one Friday night when we had made some tentative plans. I deleted her number the next day and I knew it was over. It's been a week and I still can't stop thinking about her. I think it would be much easier if there was a good chance I'd never see her again. Unfortunately, the college I go to is rather small, especially during summer classes. Why the f*** can't I get over this girl? The fling lasted like a month. She f***ed me over. But yet I'm still looking at my phone hoping that she's gonna text me or something, when I know that's not going to happen. I know the easy thing to do is "find another girl" , not that easy. What the hell is going on. Why can't I move on? Not really a break up, but figure this is the place to put it

Most Helpful Girl

• You need closure that's the problem. Its like you need an answer to why it all went south and insread you just got ignored. My advice is everyrime you think of her distract yourself. Hang out with friends the longer you keep up the no contact the better time is a healer and we can't help who we fall for that's life :-(

What Girls Said 2

• I think you need to take your mind away from the problem, look for a lot of distractions, hang out with friends. after a while you won't think about her that much and move on

• Keep busy as much as you can, hang out with friends, work out, listen to music etc. It heals with time.

What Guys Said 1

• find other stuff to fill your time with, and find another girl ( yes, it is that easy...people just make it seem harder than it is...)