The guy I am dating, hooked up with another girl drunk..should I dump him?

Ok, so I've been getting to know this guy and he is very sweet and respectful to me, but I saw a picture of him on instagram with another girl laying in bed..and pictures from the night before, they were drunk, this happened a week before out first date..and the next day after our first date I know he was out with his friends because he called me, and she was there as well..I don't trust him at all after seeing that..should I stop seeing him or give him a chance ?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're only dating and you haven't discussed exclusivity yet then it's alright that he did that.

What Guys Said 1

• you've only had one date, and this happened BEFORE that first date. So chill out a bit.

What Girls Said 3

• The fact that he had pics of them together in bed is so tacky. I don't think sleeping around while casually dating is a good idea, so if it bothers you, yeah, dump him, especially since it happened after your first date as well. He might like this other girl, who knows.

• if you have only just started dating him simply ask him if he is going to be dating around and if he is,then dump him

• you can't get mad about his past. it didn't happen when you started dating him. give him a chance.