How can girls act like their in love with a guy, then ignore him?

I went on a date with a girl. We had sex on the first date. She acted like she was completely smitten by me. We even made plans to go on a second date.

She flaked on me on the second date. It's been more than a week now and she won't reply to my latest text message. What the heck?!

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys do this too... all the time. This happened to me several times minus the sex on the first date part. They lead you on and then you just never heard from them again. So this is not a girl related issue. This is a human related issue. This girl has lost interest (which once again, happens to both sexes) and unfortunately doesn't have the decency to tell this to you because she's a wimp. Or she just likes the thrill of thinking she has power over you (not saying she does). I suppose she decided to give you a chance but then her feelings faded which happens as well. Or she just realized you might not be compatible. Whatever her reasons are, please keep in mind this happens to a lot of us.

What Girls Said 1

• it could be many things so I'm merely speculating quite bluntly. maybe the sex was bad. or maybe she was just using you as a rebound/ fling to distract herself from someone else or get over someone else. maybe she has a lot of other guys and you are not that important or someone better has caught her attention. etc etc

What Guys Said 3

• chalk it up to experience and move on I guess...

• Because some people can get over someone really quickly unfortunately.

• It's because the guy isn't giving her any attention at all, that is the problem