Help some creep keeps sexting me!

This guy keeps sending me innapropriate pictures from different numbers (texting apps I think) and won't stop. When I don't respond he'll repeatedly harass me. I don't know what to do but I'm getting really annoyed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I would say to call your cell phone provider and get his number blocked but if he's doing it from multiple sources that might be difficult.

Therefore, if I were you, I would go to the police and file for a restraining order against him so he can no longer contact you. If he's harassing you that is pretty serious and needs to be dealt with before it turns into something worse.

• He's not local (area code) and I don't know his name... Or which number is his.

• Ok thank you guys much. It's getting super annoying and since I have an iPhone the texts will pop up and when people see them I have to explain it all. I lve tried telling him off, I've tried ignoring him, and nothing works.

• You're very welcome. Harassment is unacceptable, I hope you can get it under control. Good luck.

What Guys Said 8

• Of course, it's you're own fault for being so attractive. You probably need to get rid of your cell phone and in the future wear a mask or some form of fake beard at all times.

• Are you trying to be funny/sarcastic?

• Palek tends to be a funny kinda dood. He doesn't mean harm by it :P

• I've read all the other answers and comments and if this has been going on for a long time now I would say to take screen shots of all the messages you are sent before deleting them to build up the evidence of what you are being sent. If you can't block the number because this person is using so many different numbers, then as annoying as it may be, maybe you could change your number? If you don't want to do that then all I can really suggest is keep a record of the texts/pictures you are being sent along with the numbers they are coming from. If it doesn't stop and you have plenty of evidence, report it to the police and hopefully they will be able to track this person down!

I would definitely refrain from replying, as that's just the reaction they want, but if you don't want to change your number then definitely start keeping records and report this. I hope that one way or the other this stops... :o)

• Get Mr. Number block or SMS blocker app for you phone and let them send it all they want. You'll never get them if you set it up for those messages to never appear from that number. I love it! Good luck.

• I have no idea if this is still a problem (random question that just came up after answering one), but I agree with looking into SMS Blocker apps or something. Alternatively, if it keeps happening, call the cops. Get a restraining order/have legal action taken. It'll scare the f***er.

• It's still happening. I threatened to call the cops for sexual harassment and he said "that's mean" and kept on texting/sexting.

• The police won't confiscate your phone. There's no reason for them to. They could go to your ISP and get the records without using your phone. You might be brought into court, but that'd only happen if it got serious. getting the police in now is to KEEP IT from being serious. And people are stupid, they'll always be stupid. You'll be outta high school soon anyways and likely not see many of those people. It's better you do something about it :( seriously. You HAVE to do something about it.

• The reason why he didn't get upset or anything is because he's doing this sh*t via the idea of "anonymous internet" and he'll keep doing it... and if he figures out where you live, it might escalate to something truly horrible. PLEASE do something about this.

• With the nickname and pictures like yours it hardly surprises me...

• Pictures like mine? My pictures aren't innapropriate at all... And yeah the nickname was a joke and I can't change it now... But I don't know this person. They have no access to my gag profile n

• Hahaha... ohhh yeah - that's the right attitude! You're right that what he is doing is illegal and wrong but do remember that the law and the law enforcement mainly are there AFTER sh*t has already happened, they won't prevent it from happening - only you can prevent it, if you actually want to avoid from such situations...

• Haha I don't know how this person could even know I'm a girl or anything... If I can get a restraining order placed if could help.

• If you have a android phone I can help you. So is it?

• You should just block the number

• He msgs me from a ton of different numbers (probably different texting apps)

• Talk to your phone service provider. They can usually tell you who is doing the harassing.

Block each number the moment you get a pic/message, so that he cannot harass you over and over.

Tell your parents.

Consider filing a report with the police.

What Girls Said 7

• Just ignore it. Delete messages without reading them. Don't ever reply. Eventually he'll get bored and stop.

• Tell the police. That's the only thing you can do. If you tell him to stop and he won't than you need to go to the cops to file harassment.

• change your phone number that way he won't be able to contact you from different numbers

• call the phone company and have them block his number

• He texts from many many numbers and I'm afraid if I block it he'll just download more texting apps

• call the police then

• change your number or get an app to block al the different numbers

• Change your number

• change your number and make it private.