Should I keep talking to this girl?

Long Story Short. So I met this really cute chick when I was at Padre, here's the kicker, I was drunk lol. I never got her number, but I gave her mine, and what do you know she text me a week later. I've been texting her a little bit since then, and she seems to be a cool girl. One thing is we live about 5 hours from each other, but I'm also headed near her town in a few days, so I'm wondering should I see her, or should I just leave it alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• see her! you will regret it if you dont

• Y.O.L.O right? lol jk

What Girls Said 3

• What you could do is just casually in conversation let her know that you are going to be in her town. Ask her if she knows any good bars or something around that area and if she gives off the vibe that she would want to see you ask her if she wants to grab a drink or have her show you her favorite places. But is fees like o that's cool and changes the subject take that as a hint to drop it.

• I'm actually going to a University like an hour away from where she lives, so I'll see how it goes

• When there is distance like that there is a very high chance of cheating - so unless she is on the phone with you for 4 hours a day - don't bother dating her.

• why wouldn't you, go for it

What Guys Said 1

• 5 hours is a lot of distance , its OK to keep talking to her but unless one of you is willing to move at some point I can't see it going anywhere . its really up to you , sort of have to decide if she's worth the trouble .

but anyways I went to college in a city 5 hours away once and can tell you a 5 hours drive is a long drive and well it may seem close , its like a world away when its that far away

• Yeah I was thinking the same thing