Do you think it's unfair for someone to skip dating someone just because they smoke?

Ask anyone and maybe 8 out of ten of them will tell you they won't even consider dating someone who smokes. but do you think this is fair? why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• No its their deal breaker! respect it

What Girls Said 5

• i think its fair, they can choose who to date.

• no, they can date who ever they want because of their own reasons

• no, smoking is a bad habit

• That seems fair. I don't smoke and I don't want a dude that smokes

• I don't smoke, never ever will, and I would NOT date someone who smokes, can't stand it.

What Guys Said 3

• it is, I want someone I find attractive, not repulsive...But that's just me. I live a healthy lifestyle, and want my partner to be healthy as well. Plus, don't want to be with someone who intentionally smells like crap...

• I don't smoke, and I'd date a girl who smoked.

I'd prefer a girl who doesn't smoke, but if she's overall an amazing girl, I wouldn't reject her just because of that.

But I would want her to quit before I would marry her, personally. Because when we're both 60, I don't want her skin to look like leather.

• Why wouldn't it be fair? Smokers stink and kissing one is like licking an ashtray. How can you remain attracted to someone when you are repulsed by their smell and taste? Also some people like myself have asthma and are effected by the smoke.