Girls, would you date a guy that's a virgin at 21?

I'm not ugly (people say I'm a good looking guy), and I'm not weird. Certain circumstances in my life just caused me to become a highly depressed recluse and I stopped dating after high school, I don't need to go into all of that.

I just want to know what you guys would think if you started dating a guy in my situation. Would it be weird, or would you just not really care? I want to start dating but I feel self conscious about being less experienced... Your honest opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a 19 year old old virgin because of similar circumstances, so it would give us common ground and make me feel more comfortable honestly. Even if I wasn't though, a guy being a virgin isn't something that would bother me at all.

What Girls Said 9

• Well yeah, I'm a virgin too... who am I to judge?

• You don't need to tell anyone you're a virgin. They won't know!

• I would date him

• im still a virgin so yeah.

• yes, a 21 year old virgin is not a bad thing

• yes they would! it is not a deal breaker for most

• yes, I would, I am 20 and a virgin too

• I find it adorable! my boyfriend was a virgin until 20. Pretty close to you. I don't mind at all. If anything it'd turn girls on more! But I can't speak for everyone

• To be honest, I'm not a virgin but I don't really pressure sex, I wouldn't even know you were a virgin, I will think you're just a nice guy and I would continue dating you. Anyways virgin or not, who cares, as long as you have good personality.

What Guys Said 2

• Hey, so just wanna say first I was "semi" told where to find your post by my Fiance. She wanted me to try and comfort you on this. So, don't feel down about this, "experience" in us is different than in women. While women have a "tale" for being a virgin, a guy does not, so unless you come out and tell her your one she might just think you was with some inexperienced women. while if you really wanna gain experience or one to accept you find a woman who is like you a virgin with similar beliefs and history. You never know what can happen till you put your self out there. I live by a saying "20 seconds of blind courage" meaning for 20 do what you didn't think you could. Ask a girl on a date with out thinking about the sex factor. You never know, I had my 20 seconds and now I'm engaged to a beautiful young woman and some how she thinks I'm a superhero. I'm just a soldier and she's my war I fight for. All that never would of happened with out the 20 secs. But this is up to you. I'll be rooting for you my friend.

• Girls: No.

Honestly unless they brought it up it doesn't even really matter because they liked you for you and didn't care whether you were a virgin or a not. It'll make them more comfortable with you and you guys can both gain experience together..