Hey guys girls tell me Kisses or hugs ?

What do you prefer guys girls hug or kiss and why ?

what is the difference between them ?

and what kind of hug you like ?

what kind of kiss you like love kiss French kiss tender kiss passioned kiss hard kiss ... Or others ?

thanks for answering !

• Hug
  • Kiss

Most Helpful Girl

• I love kissing and my favorite kind is definitely French kissing that's passionate and romantic all in one. Yes, it's possible :) As for hugs, well they're nice too but not nearly as nice as the idea of kissing someone you're in love with. I'm surprised by the poll. I thought guys liked kissing. Or at least my guy friends love it.

What Guys Said 2

• I mean from a girl I'm involved with yeah id want some passionate French kisses, but with a girl that's just a friend I like a good hug, its a comforting thing

• I'd go with hugs, after the first kiss every other kiss isn't as special.

What Girls Said 5

• I love hugs and cuddling I could do it all day. Kissing is also good but not as great as hugs, french kissing is good if the person knows how to french the tongue should be used sparingly.

• |I like hugs

• with everyone I prefer hugs, normal ones. but if its a guy I like I prefer kisses obviously, any kind haha.

• hugs.

• kissed, always. they are nicer, more intimate

the difference is what you share with them, and well obviously the part of the bodies that touch

a really tight hug

tender kisses