Meeting S.O. online than in person, did it work out for you?

If you've met significant others online (not necessarily on a dating website, just anywhere online) and then met them in person, did it work out?

Were they what you expected them to be or were they different?

If it worked out, how long did it last? Are you still with them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, I actually met 3 girls online.

2 were long term, and the other one was still awesome but had to end it due to some other circumstances.

Were they what I expected? Nop

Am I still with them? Nop, still friends with them, but not with them and don't want to be.

What Guys Said 1

• i still have warm fuzzies for my Asian wife after 13 years of marriage. marrying her was the best decision I ever made.

What Girls Said 4

• well my uncle met his wife online and they are pretty happy. they got married and their kids get along really good.

• Ok cupid, dated for 5 months.

• my cousin met a guy in a discussion board, they talked online and met up sporadically for ten years, then he came to our country and married her

• It was amazing, he was everything he said he was and then some. Still with him, been 2 months and I couldn't be happier.